An especially designed soup for the whole family which will make the family happy. The ingredients? Lots of fresh vegetables and, of course, tasty meatballs. They start spooning straight away!
- 400 g Mushrooms
- 4th Mettenden
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 1 federal government Soup greens
- Salt & pepper
- 2 branch / s rosemary
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 200 g Whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Vegetable broth (instant)
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Clean the mushrooms, wash them if necessary, and cut them in half. Cut the sausage into slices. Fry both in hot oil in a large saucepan.
- In the meantime, peel and dice the onion. Clean or peel the soup greens, wash and cut into small pieces. Season the sausage and mushrooms with salt and pepper, remove.
- Braise the vegetables and onions in the frying fat. Wash and add rosemary. Dust everything with flour, sweat. Pour in 800 ml of water and cream while stirring, bring to the boil. Stir them and leave them for 5 minutes. Add the sausage and mushrooms again and heat in them. Season the soup to taste. Wash, chop, and sprinkle the parsley.