Practice sawing at home! With the baguette, you need small slots for the filling of smoked turkey, camembert and pear
- 2 Onion baguettes (for baking; 175 g each)
- 120 g cold walnut butter (or herb butter)
- 1 small pear
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 small head of radicchio
- 200 g Camembert (or Brie)
- 200 g smoked turkey breast (in approx. ½ cm thick slices)
- Parchment paper
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 180 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the baguettes about 1 cm apart, do not cut through them. Place on the baking sheet. Cut the butter into thin slices and stick them into the incisions. Bake the baguettes in a hot oven for 20-25 minutes until crispy.
- Wash the pear, cut in half, core, and cut lengthways into thin slices. Brush with lemon juice. Clean the lettuce, wash it, spin it dry and pluck the leaves into large pieces. Cut the camembert into slices. Cut the turkey breast into smaller pieces.
- Take the baguettes out of the oven and let them cool down briefly. Slide the turkey breast, cheese, pear, and radicchio into the incisions.