How to delete Instagram Account permanently
Instagram is the most used social media in the world but for some reason, people want to delete his account but they don’t know how to delete his Instagram account here follow some steps you can delete your account permanently. You can delete your account through a chrome browser, not the Instagram app.
when you deactivate your Instagram account permanently you will lose your profile, Images, Videos, Followers, there is no way to bring back your images, videos, Followers back after deactivating your Instagram account think before deactivating your Instagram account.
How to save data before deactivating an Instagram account.
How to save data step by step
- Go to Instagram and click on the profile section.
- Go to the settings option then click on the profile option you can see the download data option click on the option.
- After that submit your Email or Gmail address and click on the request download option.
- After successfully downloading your data then save your data.
Here is How to Delete Instagram Account permanently step by step
- Open the Instagram account in any browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Log in to your Instagram id.
- After successfully Logging in go to the profile section then click the edit option then you can see one more option then click on
- Temporarily disable from my account.
- After that click on the disable button then Instagram takes to the next step.
- Then you can see the Instagram team viewer asking some questions.
- Then you can see you have many options there you have chosen one option from the following menu.
- After that you have to enter your Instagram password then choose the drop menu option you have to choose a valid reason to write down.
- Then the final step is to click on the temporarily disable account button after that your account successfully permanently disables your Instagram account.