How to delete WhatsApp account permanently
WhatsApp is one of the most usable social networking apps all over the world. But in case you want to delete your WhatsApp account permanently but you don’t know how to delete a WhatsApp account permanently here is the solution you need to follow the steps
Before Deleting a WhatsApp account you should take backup otherwise you will loose all your data like Images, Videos ,Contact List , chats.
How to take backup on WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp go to settings
- Go to charts then click on chart backup then select to google drive.
- Then choose your google account you would want to back up your chart to google drive.
- Then click the backup option.
How to Delete WhatsApp permanently step by step
- You can delete your WhatsApp account on any android mobile or any iPhone no need to be a Laptop or Computer.
- Open the WhatsApp
- Click on three Dot Menu
- Go to settings
- Go to Account section
- Then Click on Delete My account
- Then submit your WhatsApp number which is you want delete WhatsApp
- Click to delete my account
- After that WhatsApp ask some questions why are you delete WhatsApp you have choose any one reason which already give us
- After that your successfully delete your account.